Concrete Floor Grinding and Polishing Machines
Concrete floor grinding and polishing machines are ideal for renovating your concrete floors whether it be refinishing your home or business, or just trying to spruce up your office or shop floor, these concrete polishing and grinding machines are specially designed to revitalize your concrete.
Types of Concrete Polishers/ Grinders
These pieces of flooring equipment are assembled in many sizes, ranging from lightweight machines (used for residential, small commercial purposes) to heavy duty machines (used for larger scale commercial and industrial purposes). Supplied by single phase or three phase power sources, these professional machines are built for the contractor and craftsmen to the highest standards and specifications on the market for grinding, polishing, and edging concrete surfaces.
Concrete floor grinders and polishers hold magnetic plates on the bottom of the machine that securely grip the concrete tooling necessary to prepare your concrete surface. The type of tooling that is typically used on the machines are metal bond diamonds, polishing pads, and wet grinding tools.
Some critics may argue that improving a floor’s appearance is a waste of time and money. However, polishing your floor has many benefits that not only increases its life, it also benefits personal health and hygiene and impresses your guests!
- Keeping floors cleaner for longer
- Minimizing dirt and moisture damage
- Protecting against surface cracking
Using Concrete Floor Polishers:
- Lock the handle in an upright position, lay the machine back on a flat, hard surface.
- Install the desired tooling and plates, reposition the machine upright, plug it in.
- Lower and lock handle in a comfortable position, turn the machine on.
- Begin polishing at the back wall then slowly move toward the center of the room.
- Lower handle to go left, lift handle to go right. Let go of the handle to stop.
- ALWAYS turn the machine off when finished, unplug it, remove and clean the heads
- Rewind the power cord and safely put the machine away.
Resources, Guidance and Support
Xtreme Polishing Systems supplies the industry with innovative and professional concrete polishing products, equipment, chemicals and much more. Our professionals are trained to deliver the guidance, customer service and reliable products that are fundamental when preparing and executing a concrete floor. Whether you're a new business owner, flooring subcontractor, DIYer, craftsmen, artist, existing business or homeowner, our exquisite product selection and extensive industry experience will assist you every step of the way, from start to finish.
The experts at Xtreme Polishing Systems understand that concrete can variate in properties depending on each situation and thus have to be treated differently. We're here to guide you in the proper direction, so feel free to call us at (877) 958-5264 with any questions about 'Concrete Floor Grinding and Polishing Machines' or visit our website www.xtremepolishingsystems.com and browse our products today!