Why are Industrial-Grade Resin Coatings Essential for Everyday Living?
Floors are something to which we don’t pay enough attention unless something extremely drastic is wrong with them. However, they are an essential part of our consistent workday productivity and safety. You may want to consider an alternative flooring option for your facility and its potential impact. One of these options is a decorative epoxy coating application.
What are Epoxy Coatings?Epoxy coatings are adhesive resin coatings susceptible to reactions with other chemicals. When applying an epoxy coating, it is mixed with a hardening agent that creates an extremely strong and adhesive resistance to weathering and wear and tear due to harsh chemicals. It is almost impossible to separate two agents that have been bound together by epoxy coatings. That makes this industrial-grade resin a super durable, serviceable, and stable surface coating option. Epoxy coatings act as a sealant for concrete floors and can be used on commercial floors, walkways, and most common residential flooring, and garage floors. This resilient building material can also be used on countertop surfaces, tabletops, and bartop applications. So many facilities have already experienced the magnificent benefits of epoxy flooring, including commercial and industrial buildings such as manufacturing plants, warehouses, pharmaceutical buildings, laboratories, and food or beverage plants facilities.
Advantages of Epoxy Coatings:
- Durability: Concrete floors coated in epoxy last longer and resist considerable wear, thus saving you money and allowing you to manage other business concerns.
- Brightness: Typically, a high gloss option for epoxy coatings can be provided, which improves lighting in your facility to a significant degree due to reflection.
- Strength: Once the epoxy has been converted to a solid polymer, it becomes incredibly strong and prevents chemical breakdown.
- Saves time: Epoxy flooring can usually be installed quickly and easily, which means less time shutting down your daily production for a tedious installation.
- Low maintenance cleaning: Once the concrete has the epoxy coating, it is no longer porous since sealed and is, therefore, easier to clean.
- Aesthetic: Epoxy coatings are usually available in an array of colors and patterns to fit your specific style.
- Chemically resistant: Epoxy coatings can survive continued exposure to potent chemicals, which is perfect for warehouses or plants that may be exposed to such materials.
- Safety: Epoxy coatings are also resistant to slippage, temperature, extreme impact, and even fire, maintaining both the safety of your employees and your building.
- Lowers vehicle maintenance: Choosing epoxy coatings can also reduce wear on vehicles in your facility because it is more forgiving on machinery.
- Helps the environment: Lastly, epoxy coatings are a green option for your business because of the reduction in material usage. It's an excellent alternative to adding on a completely new floor or replacing vehicles due to damage.
Resources, Guidance, and SupportConcrete all around the world has long dominated industries, particularly flooring and countertops, because of the exceptional durability, low maintenance, and simply pleasant appearance it’s able to deliver. Xtreme Polishing Systems supplies the industry with professional and innovative concrete polishing, epoxy coatings, and decorative concrete products, equipment, supplies, and much more. Our industry professionals have trained accordingly with our products and are able to deliver the fundamental guidance and customer service needed when accurately preparing and executing a concrete project.
The experts at Xtreme Polishing Systems
understand that every concrete surface can variate in properties, therefore each slab must be treated differently. We’re here to guide you in the proper direction, so call us at (877) 958-5732
with any questions regarding ‘Why are Industrial-Grade Resin Coatings Essential for Everyday Living
‘ or visit our website and browse our extensive selection of concrete products today. Whether you’re a general contractor (flooring, concrete, masonry, home improvement, renovator, etc.), small business, DIY’er, craftsmen, new or existing business, artisan, or homeowner, our exquisite product selection
and extensive industry experience will assist you every step of the way, from start to finish.