The Significance of Concrete Cleaning Chemicals
When people mention ‘cleaning’, what immediately comes to your mind? Obviously water and a soapy solution does, but in this developing world today where everything is advancing so rampantly, why should our ways of cleaning be left behind?
Cleaning our surroundings is just as important as cleaning ourselves. It brings great advantage to your floors appearance and equal significance for our physical and mental hygiene. No matter how much we try, we cannot escape dirt and stains that keep generating in our day to day lives. Our homes and businesses are our workplace, getting marked with dust and all types of stains along the way, and for this, a mere soapy solution will just not be enough.
Types of Cleaning Chemicals:
- Introducing the best concrete cleaning chemical on the market today - Xtreme Clean Concrete Cleaner. This concrete cleaning agent is available in a variety of sizes, including 32OZ, 1G, 5G, and 55G containers to treat concrete surfaces from contamination. It is advised to spray on the stain and let it sit for about 15 minutes before cleansing the area. Xtreme Clean Concrete Cleaner is a unique concrete cleaning product that combines cleansing action with Colloidal Silica. It adds extra protection to the concrete surface while it cleans. It is recommended as part of regular floor maintenance for maximum value.
- Xtreme 30 Concrete Cleaner is composed of penetrating agents that lift the dirt from porous surface without harming polished finishes, and while adding conditioning agents to keep the surface looking brand new.
- Xtreme EZ Grind Concrete Softener breaks up surface tension and dissipates grease & oil contaminants to allow for complete surface cleaning and ease of grinding. Available in 1G and 5G.
- Ameripolish Oil Eater System consumes and breaks down oil-based materials and absorbs odors from the surface of the concrete without causing damage or affecting any existing colorant, sealer, or stain protector. Available in 1G.
- iKlean Epoxy Cleaner removes oil and can be used as an all-purpose degreaser. It is a product focused on industrial use. Available in 1L, 1G and 5G.
Resources, Guidance and Support
The experts at
Xtreme Polishing Systems understand that each surface can variate in properties, therefore have to be treated differently. We’re here to guide you in the proper direction, so please call us at (877) 958-5264 with any questions regarding ‘The Significance of Concrete Cleaning Chemicals‘ or visit our website www.xtremepolishingsystems.com and browse our products today.
Whether you’re a new business owner, flooring subcontractor, DIYer, craftsmen, artist, existing business or homeowner, our exquisite
product selection and extensive industry experience will assist you every step of the way, from start to finish.
Xtreme Polishing Systems supplies the industry with innovative and professional concrete polishing and decorative concrete products, equipment, chemicals and so much more. Our professionals are specially trained with our products and will deliver the fundamental guidance and customer service when preparing and executing a concrete floor.