Epoxy UV Protection Concrete Coatings
XPS RockHard 100 Clear Epoxy Coating is a epoxy concrete coating system that works vigorously for concrete surfaces and offers advanced UV Protection. This 3-Gallon clear epoxy concrete coating system works as a commercial-grade resinous flooring adhesive that is easy-to-use and susceptible to reactions with harsh chemicals. As a result, this clear epoxy concrete coating system works great on hard surfaces such as concrete flooring, commercial kitchens, concrete countertops, garage flooring, warehouses and so much more.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Solid, Self Leveling & VOC Compliant
- Surfaces Must be dry and free of contaminants
- Excellent adhesive properties, bonds to substrate
- Low VOC allows for interior application without any harmful odors
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly & resistant to harsh chemicals
- Provides dense, easy to clean, bacteria & moisture resistant surface
- May apply several layers on top of itself after preparation is completed
- Kit Includes 3-gallon clear epoxy kit 2 parts A (2 gallons of resin) to 1 part B (1 gallon of hardener)
When applying XPS RockHard 100 Epoxy UV Protection Concrete Coating, it comes fully equipped with 2 gallons of resin (Part A) and 1 gallon of hardener (Part B). The hardening agent is able to achieve extremely resistant, seamless surfaces for both flooring and countertop finishes and used in residential, commercial, and industrial settings to satisfy even the highest demands in the refinishing industry for delivering both versatility and durability. Our clear epoxy UV protective concrete coating system delivers excellence in hardness, adhesion, durability, chemical resistance, smoothness, and dustproofing and is capable of producing the most beautiful appearances once it has been applied to a properly prepared designated surface.
Our epoxy products are 100% solids and for reliability for quality and customer service. Our epoxy concrete coatings are a two-part, self-leveling agent that can be applied in either a clear protective coating or pigmented as a base or topcoat. Our epoxy systems are designed for interior and garage flooring only, commercial and residential use.
*Colored additives, powders, glitters, metallic pigments, topcoats, and application tools are sold separately.