Flooring Compound Mixing Station
Well balanced design, one person can mix, transport and pour with ease and precisio; reducing down time and material waste. These versatile machines have proven on-site performance to boost productivity and profitability.
THE FASTEST WAY TO MIX AND POUR FLOORING COMPOUND CONSISTENTLY
PortaMix Mega Hippo Compound Mixing Station with Pneumatic-Powered Mixing Motor. Two air-powered models are inherently safer for mixing paint, glue, epoxy, mortar, concrete, refractory cement and other materials in shipyards and the oil and gas industries. They can be used around water with no fear of shock or blown circuitry.
Features & Benefits
Ideal for mixing compounds, including polymer self-leveling products, engineered concrete, cement screeds, overlay, underlay, textured coatings, sealants, adhesives, epoxies, resins, cementitious urethane, slurries, pre-tinted material and other self-leveling compounds. Superior for consecutive batch mixing without downtime, as well as mixing in bulk and dispensing into the Pelican Cart or small containers.
- Mixes, delivers and spreads material quickly with excellent control
- Handles wide range of construction compounds
- Easy operation by one person
- Reduces time, effort and labor costs
- Thorough mixing, blending and placement without mess
- Dust extraction port to allow vacuum connection to reduce dust hazard while mixing
- Easy to clean out, even with Epoxy, MMA, Resins, Urethane cements
- Create a cleaner, safer work environment - comply with OSHA regulations (in addition to personal PPE)
- Specially shaped mixing bowl eliminates pockets of unmixed product and allows for easy cleaning
- Resilient, pliable replaceable liner makes clean-up a breeze; alternating liners prevents cross contamination