Polished Concrete Flooring for Garages
A garage floor can be much more than a storage space, and throughout its lifetime it can undergo hot tires marks, grease and other nasty chemical spills. Your garage can still be a beautiful extension of your home or business with a nice-looking, natural and reliable floor. Polished concrete is dominating the flooring industry and is the perfect solution for your garages.
Typically, decorative coatings are the popular choice among renovators and contractors for garage floor solutions, including decorative flake systems and industrial coatings. This is ultimately because of the captivating, glossy and attractive result that you get from them, however we must not forget about those principal people who do prefer a more natural and effortless flooring choice. Polished concrete has a magnificent, straightforward and pleasant appearance that is safe to walk on and extremely affordable.
Polishing your concrete floors can be a bit of a process, but it is certainly not an impossible one! Xtreme Polishing Systems supplies an array of concrete products that you need to beautifully execute a garage floor polishing project. Listed below are some of the most prominent products that you will use when polishing your concrete garage floor.
- Floor Grinders and Polishers – Robust and electric powered, this equipment is used to profile and grind the concrete, removing surface stains and leveling the whole floor.
- Polishing Pads – These tools attach to a magnetic adaptor located on the bottom of the floor grinding machine and are used to polish the surface of the concrete to your desired shine.
- Industrial Vacuums – These machines attach directly to your floor grinder and are primarily used to eliminate harmful dust and debris after the floor is ground with powerful grinders.
- Dust Shrouds – These attachment tools are designed to fit most hand grinders and mostly help with dust extraction and elimination of dust.
- Edge and Hand Grinders – These can help simplify the polishing process because they are much lighter and easier to maneuver, especially when preparing edges, corners and hard to reach areas.
- Floor Burnishers and Scrubbers – Used mainly for floor maintenance purposes, these machines are designed to clean and polish the concrete garage floors surface.
- Burnishing Pads – These tools attach to the bottom of a floor burnisher or floor scrubber and are used to thoroughly clean and polish the surface of your concrete garage floor.
- Concrete Cleaners – These chemicals are unique because they carefully clean the concrete pores while adding extra protection to the surface.
- Concrete Densifiers – Sometimes concrete can be exhausted and old so this chemical is designed to penetrate deep into the concrete which creates a much stronger foundation.
- Concrete Sealers – Enhances water and stain resistance on concrete floors and ultimately protects the surface while providing a captivating gloss.
- Dyes and Stains – Used for a more decorative purpose, dyes and stains add natural and luminous effects to the concrete in case you prefer not to settle with plain grey floors.
- Joint Filler and Repair – Made to help repair damaged concrete floors and fill holes for a smooth process.
- Magnetic Adaptors – Changing the industry forever, magnetic adaptor create a lot of ease for machine operators and are universal for tool attachments.
- Metal Bond Diamonds – Robust and dependable, these powerful tools attach directly to the magnetic adaptors and can aggressively remove old and worn coatings, sealers, or stains that are stuck on the concrete surface.
Resources, Guidance and SupportConcrete all around the world has long dominated industries, particularly flooring, because of its exceptional durability, low maintenance and simply pleasant appearance that it delivers. Xtreme Polishing Systems supplies the industry with innovative and professional concrete polishing and decorative concrete products, equipment, chemicals and so much more. Our professionals are specially trained with our products and will deliver the fundamental guidance and customer service when preparing and executing a concrete floor.
The experts at Xtreme Polishing Systems understand that every surface can variate in properties, therefore each slab must be treated differently. We’re here to guide you in the proper direction, so call us at (877) 958-5732 with any questions regarding ‘Polished Concrete Flooring for Garages‘ or visit our website and browse our extensive selection of products today. Whether you’re a new business owner, flooring subcontractor, DIYer, craftsmen, artist, existing business or homeowner, our exquisite product selection and extensive industry experience will assist you every step of the way, from start to finish.