PCD Diamond Grinding Cup WheelThe Polycrystalline Diamond Cup Wheel (PCD) is an advanced tool and much more aggressive to last longer than most traditional diamond cup wheels in the market today. The advanced design is built for high-performance surface grinding for concrete, tile, and asphalt surfaces and works efficiently to remove surface coatings, glue, urethanes, mastic, and paint.
PCD's have a longer working life with fast removing speed enabling less working fatigue and eases the workload overall. These segmented grinding wheels are considered one of the best in the market today because they deliver excellent performance with long-lasting life expectancy. This grinding tool is ideal for contractors who are concerned with upfront costs, performance, and reliability.
Features & Benefits:
- Use wet or dry.
- Coverage: approx. 900-1,000 sf.
- Ideal for surface removal including glue, paint, mastic, and coatings.
- The PCD segment aggressively scrapes and rips the coating from the surface.
- Do not compile or smudge the coating like a standard diamond cup wheel.
- The diamond particles that are impregnated into the PCD cup wheel have 3x the surface area of monocrystalline particles (diamond) and are super rough, making them suitable for difficult coatings.