COUNTERTOP EPOXY CLEAR COATING KIT
XPS Countertop Epoxy Kit (3 Liter) is a clear resin coating system assembled into 3-liter kits that produces reliable finishes that provide constant protection to your surfaces and display aesthetic surface finishes. This epoxy coating kit has exceptional properties, delivers maximum adhesion, and is specially designed for the purpose of covering (or coating) different hard surface types, concrete being the highly recommended choice overall. Suitable in residential and commercial settings. *colored additives, powders, glitters, metallic pigments, topcoats, and application tools are sold separately.
XPS Countertop Epoxy Kit (3 Liter) is susceptible to reactions caused by harsh chemical spills, or constant wear-and-tear. You can maximize finish results if the designated surface undergoes surface preparation which is to be performed prior to the application. Hard surface types include concrete (recommended), marble, tile, ceramic, wood, and granite surfaces. After you apply this system to a surface it will cure and harden it so the self-leveling agents are able to produce seamless and resistant concrete surface finishes to preserve, seal, and protect them.
Features & Benefits
It's highly recommended that our countertop epoxy coating system is applied over concrete surfaces because its material components are most compatible with the adhesion properties in epoxy, thus concrete is the easiest surface to achieve beautiful results. Concrete surfaces may include, but not limited to concrete flooring, countertops, bar tops, and concrete tables. Ensure that you achieve the highest quality finishes and deliver maximum performance while updating the surrounding aesthetics to accommodating your personal spaces.
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- Can be used on damp or dry surfaces.
- Several layers can be applied over themselves.
- Excellent adhesive properties and a good bond to the substrate.
- A dense surface that is resistant to bacteria, moisture, and easy to clean.
- Easy to follow instructions for repair assistance just in case of errors during application.
- Contains no solvents, allowing for interior application without harmful odors.