Concrete Polishing Equipment Delivers Brilliant, Yet Affordable Results
Concrete polishing equipment is basic flooring equipment that is used to properly polish concrete and achieve brilliant results. With the recent advancement in concrete equipment and flooring techniques, these concrete floor surfaces (whether old or new) can be grinded which results in a high-shine and a smooth finish. There's literally no need for waxes or coatings.
Polished concrete has now become a renowned flooring surface that provides ease of maintenance along with superior durability. Warehouses, academic institutions, retail stores, or other high-traffic facilities, all make use of this equipment. However, concrete polishing equipment caters to many more than just utilitarian purposes. It is also an economical flooring option for those homeowners and businesses which are unable to afford expensive marble or granite floors but at the same time wish for the same brilliance and glossy finish.
Significance of Concrete Polishing
Concrete polishing is a well-known preference in flooring that is suitable for both residential and commercial properties. This type of flooring is long-lasting and ensures a refined look. Facilitation of true brilliance in color and texture is one of the main reasons for its popularity.
Gone are the days when concrete flooring was just mere slabs of grey (dim and dull) and an unaffordable means of flooring. Today, property owners make a distinct preference of various different colors, shades and polishes that offer a premium look and feel to their overall property.
Concrete polishing equipment is a popular choice because of the diversity it offers while remaining pocket-friendly. It does not involve any extensive care, replacement/maintenance cost, or any waxing/coating. Moreover, it is dirt and slip resistant.
Factors To Consider When Buying
- Do Market Research - A thorough research of the market is always a must before investing in the equipment.
- Evaluation of Power Options - There are different options available on the market to suit different purposes.
- Equipment Package Deals - Choose the specific equipment package deal that works for your business, because as we already know, one size doesn’t fit all!
Wet vs. Dry Concrete Polishing
There are two options that contractors use to polish concrete; either the wet method or the dry method. A combination of both of these methods can be used as well.
- Wet Polishing - through the course of this method, water is used to cool the diamond abrasives while getting rid of the grinding dust. Water increases the life of the polishing abrasives (resin-bonded disks) by reducing friction and acting as a lubricant. However, this method has a disadvantage because the mess that it creates can potentially slow productivity.
- Dry Polishing - through the course of this method, there is no usage of water. Polishing machines that are specifically built with dust extraction units, are used by contractors to clear all the excess mess. This method is suited for initial grinding steps or when the concrete is being removed. Some manufacturers adopt wet polishing in the later phase when the surface becomes smoother; while some have introduced resin-bonded disks that facilitate an entire dry process.
Resources, Guidance and Support
The experts at
Xtreme Polishing Systems understand that each surface can variate in properties, therefore have to be treated differently. We’re here to guide you in the proper direction, so please call us at (877) 958-5264 with any questions regarding ‘Concrete Polishing Equipment Delivers Brilliant, Yet Affordable Results‘ or visit our website www.xtremepolishingsystems.com and browse our products today.
Whether you’re a new business owner, flooring subcontractor, DIYer, craftsmen, artist, existing business or homeowner, our exquisite
product selection and extensive industry experience will assist you every step of the way, from start to finish.
Xtreme Polishing Systems supplies the industry with innovative and professional concrete polishing and decorative concrete products, equipment, chemicals and so much more. Our professionals are specially trained with our products and will deliver the fundamental guidance and customer service when preparing and executing a concrete floor.