Epoxy Resin Flooring Kit
Epoxy floors are a seamless high-end look often mistaken for one of a kind unique marble. Epoxy floors are cost-effective and easy to install. Our Epoxy Floor Kits are designed to go right over your existing interior concrete floors. Xtreme's Epoxy Floor Kit is exactly what is used by our commercial customers on the most demanding floors. It is a high-performance 100% solids epoxy made for high wear resistance. This product will on a properly prepared floor bond to concrete better than concrete bonds to itself. This kit will both patch and coat in a self-leveling one coat application 5x thicker than a normal epoxy coating
Xtreme's Epoxy Floor Kit adds a protective decorative finish to coated concrete surfaces. Specially formulated, two component, epoxy floor coating provides resistance to wear, impacts, abrasion, chemicals, stains and heavy foot and vehicle traffic to help ensure that the coating retains its showroom-professional finish over time. Strongly adheres to concrete surfaces to provide excellent durability. This 3-gallon epoxy flooring kit consists of 2 gallons of resin (Part A) and 1 gallon of hardener (Part B).
Once our Epoxy Floor Coating System has been applied to a surface and properly cures, the hardening and self-leveling agents produce an extremely resistant, and seamless floor surface. Our epoxy floor coating system helps preserve your concrete surfaces and is suitable in residential and commercial settings.
Features & Benefits
*colored additives, powders, glitters, metallic pigments, topcoats, and application tools are sold separately.
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- Can be used on damp or dry surfaces.
- Several layers can be applied over itself.
- Excellent adhesive properties and a good bond to the substrate.
- A dense surface that is resistant to bacteria, moisture, and easy to clean.
- Easy to follow instructions for repair assistance just in case of errors during application.
- Contains no solvents, allowing for interior application without harmful odors.